ABM College is a fully accredited post-secondary institution in the provinces of Alberta and Ontario, Canada.
What Is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a distinction granted to institutions that meet or exceed the stated criteria of educational standards and quality. The purpose of accreditation is to:
- Assure consistency in institutional activities
- Provide public accountability
- Assess and enhance the educational standards of an institution
- Promote institutional development in terms of education quality and facilities
What Does This Mean For ABM College?
- High-quality curriculum
- High-standard campus facilities and educational resources
- Credit transfer options
- Financial aid
- Professional success
All Canadian provinces and territories have their own regulatory bodies that grant licenses and provide accreditation to private institutions. ABM campuses in Toronto and Calgary are accredited accordingly:
- The ABM College campus in Calgary is accredited and licensed through the Alberta Ministry of Advanced Education. Visit Alberta's official website or ALIS for further information.
- The ABM College campus in Toronto is accredited and licensed through the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, Ontario. Visit Ontario's official website for further information.
ABM College adheres to ethical standards for advertising, and follows appropriate guidelines and practices for marketing or promoting our learning programs. These include The Canadian Code of Advertising Standards and all provincial ethical requirements where applicable.
"This is the best college in Calgary. It has excellent teachers and an immaculate building. The courses are job oriented so you are taught what you actually need to know for the job. There are great job prospects after graduating. I can highly recommend this college to everyone!"
"Great school!! Health care is taught really well at ABM College. Teachers are awesome, highly recommended."