ABM College provides all students and alumni complimentary career counselling and professional assistance so they can achieve their employment goals. Our dedicated expert career counsellors offer a wide variety of helpful services that are tailored to each student’s career and industry needs. Book an appointment online below for a virtual meeting on Zoom, or in person if preferred.
Career Counselling Services:
- Overall career planning strategies
- Resume writing advice and editing
- Strength assessments and guidance
- Job search counselling and strategies
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) advice
- Labour market information and guidance
- Cover letter writing assistance
- Information interview practice
- Job interview tips and mock interviews
- Reference preparation and advice
- Goal setting and action planning
- Counselling for negotiating offers
Dylan brings a wealth of experience in employment counselling. He has worked with major corporations in Canada and the United States for over twelve years and has placed hundreds of people into a wide variety of positions. Dylan enjoys helping people reach their career goals and is always available to help.
Book an appointment with Dylan using his calendar below, or contact him directly.
Phone: (403) 719-4300 ext. 106
Mark has a long history of placing people across Canada into prominent positions with medium sized companies and large corporations. He has over ten years of experience in employment counselling and continues to provide assistance to a high volume of people in the workforce.
Book an appointment with Mark using his calendar below, or contact him directly.
Phone: (403) 719-4300 ext. 116